Child Protect coordinates the efforts of child protection staff, law enforcement professionals, family advocates, medical experts and mental health clinicians under one roof. Our staff:
- facilitates our partners’ collaborative response
- arranges families’ visits to the center, including provision of support services, such as transportation
- conducts forensic interviews
- provides family advocacy and crisis intervention services
- provides mental health therapy
- ensures appropriate medical treatment
All of our services are aimed at reducing trauma so that children and families may begin the healing process. Child Protect services are free of charge to every client.