2020 Princeton Health Care Center Chefs Battle Child Abuse
Friday, October 9, 2020 at the Chuck Mathena Center.
Doors open at 6 pm, competition starts at 7 pm.
Chefs Battle Child Abuse is a unique event in southern West Virginia. This event showcases local chefs in our area who battle for the title of Top Chef! Each chef prepares a three course meal consisting of a protein, vegtable and starch. Salad, dessert, water, and tea will be provided. Attendees vote for their favorite meal- and thus the Top Chef of the night.
In addition to feasting and voting on top-tier food, you will be able to bid on silent auction items and listen to a jazz band-all for a worthwhile cause. Proceeds from this event directly support survivors of child abuse in our local community through Child Protect of Mercer County, Inc. and Hype Ministries.
Become a sponsor! The Chefs Battle Child Abuse will benefit HYPE Ministries and Child Protect of Mercer County, Inc. HYPE Ministries and Child Protect provide free services to survivors of child abuse. Varying levels of event sponsorship is available. Choose from:
- $2,000 Event Sponsor – Order here
- Will entitle the sponsor to mention in all media, radio, social media, and print advertisement. Your logo will be broadcasted on the screens during the event. Your name will be listed in the event program. You will have 2 sponsored tables at the event for you and 15 guests. You will have a bottle of wine on each of your sponsored tables.
- $600 Table Sponsor – Order here
- The event sponsor’s name/logo will be broadcasted on the screens during the event. Your name will be listed in the event program. You will have a sponsored table at the event for you and 7 guests. You will have a bottle of wine on your sponsored table.
- $70 Individual Tickets – Order here
Purchase tickets! One individual ticket entitles the ticketholder to one seat at the 2020 Chefs Battle Child Abuse event. The ticket includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and the opportunity to vote for your favorite chef-prepared plate.